Randstad is looking for a number of Loan Processors to join one of the largest and fastest-growing full-service residential lenders Oregon.
- Must have experience in Mortgage Loan Processing of Full Document loans (FHA, VA, CONV and USDA)
- Initiates and maintains contact with customers throughout the processing period, assisting with any questions or any additional information needed.
- Verify loan documents (including income, assets, credit, appraisal and title insurance)
- Responsible for ensuring that all loan documentation is complete and accurate
- Monitors loans in process to determine any deviation from standard processing time
- Establishes accurate closing date and monitors promised closing dates to meet those established.
- Performs final review of the completed application packages and prepares the file for approval
- Must be familiar with Loss Mitigation options
- Must be knowledgeable in Mortgage Servicing
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job
You must have the ability to read and interpret documents as well as the ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
A candidate must have the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions. You will also need the ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
Customer Service Relationships:
The ideal candidate will be able to assess and diffuses problematic situations that require influencing others to reach consensus.
- Initiates and maintains contact with customers throughout the processing period
- Input proper loan information into the system for processing
- Ensure that all loan documentation are complete and accurate
- Monitor loans in process to determine any deviation from standard processing
- debt to income (1 year of experience is required)
- income calculation (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.