Do you consider yourself to have a high attention to detail? Are you looking to join a company where you can lapy your roots and grow? This may be the position for you. We are partnering with a local company looking to have someone join their team as a Document Management Processor. This role will be tasked with reviewing applications both by paper and electronically. You would be in charge of reviewing these applications, ensuring they have all necessairy information, and accepting oor denying these applications before it would go on to the second qualifier.
This position pays $14/hr. You will work Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM with a half hour for lunch. There is the opportunity for Saturday hours as needed, which will provide overtime for that week.
- Review all paper and electronic applications
- Process all applications and input into the system
- Appove or deny applications based on specific criteria
- Edit applicant photos and make all information compatible for the system
- Ensure quality before going on to the seconf reviewer
-will require a high attention to detail
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 2 hrs of overtime per week
- Data Entry (2 years of experience is required)
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.