Are you a friendly and motivated individual who loves working in a fast paced environment? If so, we are looking for a multifaceted individual who can successfully multitask the day to day responsibilities of a Medical Accounts Receiveable Specialist for a reputable medical practice here in Lexington, KY.
- Follow up and resubmission of insurance claims
- Responsible for resolving claim rejections
- Updates patient billing or demographic information
- Ensures proper posting of commercial, auto, and workers comp payments
- Payment Acceptance (1 year of experience is required)
- Accounts Receivable (1 year of experience is required)
- Payment Posting (1 year of experience is required)
- HCPCS coding
- HCFA 1500 Forms
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.