Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? A local Interior design company is looking a Showroom Customer Service Representative to assist their sales team. This position would schedule appointments, give product tours and discuss pricing options.
- Greet walk in customers at the door
- Schedule Appointments
- Provide a tour of the product offerings
- Discussion pricing and purchase options
- Assist with the sales team
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is required)
- Retail Sales (2 years of experience is required)
- Scheduling Appointments (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.