Do you have experience in customer service? Are you attention to detail and the willingness to managed aged accounts? If so, I am looking for an experienced Patient Account Collector to work in the West La area and provide the upmost customer service skills.
The hours will be 7:30am-4pm (Monday thru Friday)
Randstad is seeking for an experienced Patient Account Collector to work in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate must be willing to review claims to ensure maximun collection is handled and providing follow-up and documenting actions in the accounting system.
- Handled and managed a high volume of aged accounts
- Ability to follow up, documents and respond to a resolution
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform all duties in an accounting system
- Proficient in MS suite (excel, word and outlook)
- Proficient with Collection techniques
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- patient accounting system (2 years of experience is required)
- Medical collections
- Accounting Coursework
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative:
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.