Compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep financial records complete. Perform any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records. May also check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other workers.
- Accounts payable including processing (matching, coding & entering) vendor invoices, obtaining approvals and initiating/processing payments (Checks and ACH)
- Review AP entry for accuracy
- Reconcile miscellaneous account statements
- Participate in Month-End closing activities as needed
- Coordinate annual 1099 reporting
- Perform vendor file maintenance and filing
- Cross-train on other accounting/bookkeeping procedures and tasks
- Perform general office duties such as filing, answering telephones, and handling routine correspondence.
- Accounts Payable (1 year of experience is required)
- Bookkeeping experience (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.