Seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative for a large Aerospace Manufacturing company.
T/H opportunity working M-F either 7-4 or 8-5 with weekends off.
If you are looking for a good company to possibly grow in or if you enjoy manufacturing and customer service/inside sales then please reach out to me today at 949.727.3205 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must clearly understand technology associated with manufacturing high technology circuit boards is a plus
- Able to quote from drawings or information supplied by customers to adequately book orders
- Negotiate and follow up on sales quotations to secure and book job orders
- Address, resolve and communicate customer issues concerning manufacturability of products
- Track job orders from booking to product release
- Complete error free order entry into pre-established software and systems
- Efficiently resolve issues with front end engineering to insure product releases are accurate and timely
- Communicate with manufacturing departments to resolve on time delivery and quality issues
- Develop, solicit and generate new customer accounts
- Microsoft Office
- communication skills
- Data Entry
- Aerospace Manufacturing
- Account Management
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.