Do you have experience in administrative work? Are you knowledgeable in the Administrative and non-clinical healthcare field? You can use both of those skills in this Administrative Assistant position.
We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity at leading non-clinical healthcare organization. It is a busy, boomng environment with a collaborative and close-knit team.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant include:
- Use of word processing systems to perform data entry, typing and compile presentations, as needed.
- Use of accuracy in typing and data entry practices, with a high-attention to detail and proofing of mistakes.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, takes minutes for departmental meetings and ensures distribution of and receipt of meeting agendas.
- Assists with travel arrangements, meeting registrations and expense reimbursement.
- Receives and distributes mail and pertinent information in a timely manner to peers and managerial staff.
- Reviews outstanding data reports and works with respective department leadership to ensure timely completion and collection of required data.
- Facilitates the completion, printing, and mailing of letters.
- Processes USPS mailings and FedEx and UPS shipments, ensures that mail/packages are picked up as needed, track packages when necessary
- Provides administrative support and assists with specific projects as determined by Management.
- Provides lunch and break relief to Front Desk/Receptionist.
Experience and Educational Requirements include:
- 2 + years of previous Administrative Assistant support experience, including supporting a wide range of departments in their daily business needs;
- Associate's Degree Desired, NOT Required.
- High School Diploma / GED Required
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment and adjusts to new priorities as required.
All interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly to this position, as it will be filled very quickly! You can also email a recent copy of your resume directly to me at Ron.Megeath@randstadusa.com
ResponsibilitiesGeneral Office Administration
· Word processing, data entry, report writing, photocopying, compiling data and presentations, as requested.
· Schedules, coordinates, attends and takes minutes for department/regional meetings and ensures distribution of and receipt of materials prior to meetings.
· Assists with scheduling and arranging meetings and conferences; assists with travel arrangements and meeting registrations; assists with expense reimbursement.
· Distributes applicable documents and correspondence promptly to the proper staff.
· Reviews daily, weekly, and monthly outstanding data reports and works with respective department leadership to ensure timely completion of records/data.
· Coordinates catering requests as needed.
- Handling Confidential Information
- Maintaining Calendars
- Answering Phones
- Transcribing Notes
- Creating Presentations
- Scheduling Appointments
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.