Are you looking for the next steps in your career? Take that first one by applying to be a Spanish/English Inbound Call Center Representitive. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience as a Spanish/English Inbound Call Center Representitive or experience in a related position.
- Respond to customer phone and email inquiries in a prompt, courteous and concise manner.
- Review customer accounts and identifies options that meet their current needs.
- Answer customer questions and assists in problem resolution.
- Accurately document all customer interactions in clear and thorough detail.
- Good problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to diffuse emotional situations
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working weekends
- Call Center Support
- Telephone Etiquette
- Typing Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Customer Service
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 12 PM - 9 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.