We are looking for an experienced administrative assistant with clerical experience for a two and a half month contract. They will provide a variety of clerical and administrative support to a department or group of professionals. General duties include word processing, data entry, ordering supplies, opening and sorting mail, copying, filing and faxing. Must also be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook and be able to take assessments in each one.
- Drafts and types letters.
- Uses word processing to develop routine reports, including graphs and charts and presentation materials.
- Maintains database information.
- Prepares and submits expense reports.
- Screens telephone calls and visitors.
- Supports the division mobile device program
- Will fill in for receptionist during breaks and/or absence
- Other assigned administrative duties as needed
- strong written communication skills
- strong customer service skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office—Excel, Word and PowerPoint other office equipment
- strong organizational skills
- strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Oral Communication
- Handling Confidential Information
- Scheduling Appointments
- Preparing Agendas
- Microsoft Office
- Written Communication
- Working Independently
- Transcribing Notes
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Customer Service
- Administrative Duties
- Answering Phones
- Maintaining Calendars
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.