Do you have experience in administrative work? Are you an organized individiual with a methodical work ethic that can meet tight deadlines? If so, you can use those skills in this Administrative Assistant position. We are currently recruiting for an part-time Adminstrative Assistant opportunity for a local church. The is remote opportunity with flexibility to create your own work schedule.
- Provide Administrative Support
- Serve as point of contact for NEON data base input for Chaplain Ministries
- Endeavor to ensure that all information in the NEON for PRCC Chaplains is as accurate and up-to-date as possible
- Write and run reports in NEON that support the mission of Chaplain Ministries.
- Provide administrative support for Chaplain Development Projects.
- Assist the CMAM with Chaplain Appeal Letters, and special development project mailings and emails.
- Monitor the Chaplain Ministries Annual Development Plan, keeping the action item deadlines in the plan in front of the responsible Staff Person(s) to ensure elements of the Plan are not overlooked
- Write and run requested and routine NEON Reports used to enhance and support development success for the ministry
- Run and distribute updated PRCC Chaplain Rosters at least once each month
- Maintain a variety of reports, records and files
- Handling Confidential Information
- Microsoft Office
- Administrative Duties
- NEON CRM Software (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.