Our client is a manufacturer of printed circuit boards in Sunnyvale. They are hiring temporarily for a payroll specialist supporting approximately 100-200 employees.
*Monday-Thursday on non payroll weeks, Monday-Friday on payroll weeks. Payroll is completed biweekly.
Responsibilities •Reviews, sorts and matches invoices and checks requests, ensuring proper approval prior to payment •Sets invoices up for payment •Prepares and processes accounts payable checks •Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions •Monitors accounts to ensure payments are up to date •Researches and corrects invoice discrepancies •Maintains files and documentations thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices. •Corresponds with vendors and responds to inquiries. •Produces monthly reports •Assists in month end closing •Comply with company’s safety rules and sanitation standards. Necessary Skills and Qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge of accounts payable and general bookkeeping procedures
- High School or GED equivalent
- Must be able to set priorities, organize and accomplish tasks often within strict time limits
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Must be extremely organized and motivated, excellent attention to detail, and possess strong verbal, written, and computer skills, including a high proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be able to multi-task, have a positive attitude, and a great work ethic
- strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills, able to manage priorities and workflow
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- bilingual skills preferred but not required (English and Spanish)
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Process weekly payroll including collecting, calculating and inputting data into American Contractor Accounting software.
- Analyze and process paperwork to ensure accuracy.
- Assist in clerical tasks necessary to assist other departments.
- Process & Submission of Union documents.
- Assist in accounts payable and any other Payroll duties not specified above.
- Process weekly & quarterly payroll taxes.
- Time Management
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.