Would you say you have experience providing world class customer service? We have a local Legal company that is in need of someone with your expertise. This is a high volume and fast paced environment where you will be required to multi-task efficiently. You will follow up with customers via phone, email and fax to retrieve any necessary information.
- Answer a high volume of calls in a fast paced environment, while delivering quality service and creating a positive caller and co-worker experience.
- Apply LegalShield 'creeds of service' (aka Insight) and use active listening skills to effectively assist callers by professionally handling calls ensuring issues are resolved promptly and thoroughly.
- Utilize the AS400 and Vertical Wave phone system on a daily basis with accuracy and efficiency.
- Adhere to strict firm and LegalShield service standard requirements.
- Review call logs daily and self-report any matters that were mishandled to management.
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Other related duties as directed to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Accurate and proficient typing skills (35 wpm).
- Strong customer service skills/focus with demonstrated composure, ownership and professionalism.
- Typing Skills
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is required)
- Verbal Communication
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.