Do you have experience in Account Receivable? Are you knowledgeable in the Collection field? You can use both of those skills in this Account Receivable collection specialist position. As the Account Receivable Collection Specialist, you will be responsible for collections with direct customer contact,Process monthly statements and reminders, great customer service skills is a must. Must be able to pay attention to details and perform other tasks as needed. Great verbal and written communication skills. We are having a virtual Career Expo the week of September 21st - September 25th! Please call us at 859.219.0603 to schedule your interview. We are actively recruiting for Medical Customer Service Representatives, Data Entry Clerks, Customer Service Representatives, Accounting Clerks, and more!
- Researching customer payment histories and conducting account reconciliations
- Assist in account management, payment advice, monitoring payment plans, providing customer documentation and gathering necessary information for collection determination.
- Process monthly statements and reminders
- Provide weekly update and analysis of AR status
- Research unallocated funds and credit balances for application or refund
- Maintain an acceptable AR level determined by management.
- Document accounts to ensure all steps are taken to resolve unpaid balances
- Basic Accounts Receivable
- Account Management
- Process Payment
- organizational skills
- monitoring payment plans
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.