Do you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment? Then this may be the opportunity for you. We are looking for a Team Lead to help support staffing operations and performance management on-site at our client, a leading manufacturer of beauty products in the Chicagoland area. As a Staffing Team Lead you will partner with our Site Managers to oversee performance management of the temporary workforce. A successful Team Lead will partner with our Site Manager and client leadership team to coach employees to success. In addition, you will be responsible for supporting employee engagement initiatives to drive retention and help facilitate a positive work environment for our talent.
- Coordinate new new hire onboarding and orientation activities and conduct employee check-ins
- Ensure new hires are set up for success on their 1st day
- Partner with on-site team to manage contingent workforce, including coaching to desired performance standards
- Build and maintain partnerships with the client through an in-depth understanding of the client's business, processes, and policies.
- Driving employee engagement initiatives, including interaction with contingent workforce on the manufacturing floor (85% of time will be spent on the manufacturing floor)
- Maintain electronic and paper records to ensure effective, orderly, and legal storage of personnel data.
- Perform daily administrative tasks related to the management of the account
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Identify workforce trends and work with Randstad Site Manager and customer management team to solve potential problems
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Site Manager
The essential functions of this role include:
- standing for 5 hours at one time
- working weekends
- Providing Feedback
- communication skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 4:30 AM - 1 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.