Looking for your next job opportunity? Randstad is currently seeking an Executive Assistant for a role located in Baltimore County. The position is responsbile for providing support to the CEO and COO. Duties include providing administrative support such as calendar management, setting up meetings, travel arrangements and managing CEO's perosnal calendar as well.
• Managing schedule for the CEO
• Schedule business travel domestic and international.
• Prepare and run Board meetings, as well as taking minutes/notes during meeting
• Purchasing products and services for the office and organizing contracts with vendors
• Supervises administrative personnel, run and oversee office, order supplies for office and meetings
• Handle purchasing of office supplies and furniture and office equipment
• Special projects as needed to ensure all office functions run smoothly.
- Oral Communication
- Creating Presentations
- Organizational Skills
- Written Communication
- Handling Confidential Information
- Scheduling Appointments
- Maintaining Calendars
- Adapting to Change
- Customer Service
- Decision Making
- Preparing Agendas
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.