Supporting a non-profit community organization that is playing a pivotal role in providing food security and income security to Montgomery County families, this Quickbooks Assistant will be able to jump right in and help with Quickbook purchase entries, invoices, receipts and A/R and A/P tasks. Administrative duties will also be delegated by the CEO. The ideal candidate will have recent Quickbooks on-the-job experience! A great way to help a growing company that is providing essentials to families in need right now!
- Inputting entries in Quickbooks
- Entering purchase order information in Quickbooks
- Going through receipts with detail
- Ensuring accuracy of information
- Accounts Payable duties
- Administrative duties to include email correspondence/phone correspondence with vendors, stores, etc., data entry, filing, making copies, etc.
- Problem Solving
- Working Independently
- Microsoft Office
- Adapting to Change
- Administrative Duties
- Data Entry
- Quickbooks (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.