We are seeking highly motivated individuals, who are licensed in Medicare Sales for a national telesales brokerage firm. This firm specializes in Medicare products, helping consumers across the country find the best plans to fit their needs. In this role, you will be selling/enrolling eligible Medicare customers into the appropriate Insurance products and advising Pre-Medicare eligible recipients on their insurance options.
In order to be considered, you must reside in the state of NC and have your AHIP certification for 2020.
- Enroll Medicare members compliantly into selected Medicare Health Insurance, prescription drug, vision, and dental plans.
- Provide accurate information to Pre-Medicare retirees regarding the Affordable Care Act.
- Answer inbound sales calls and conduct outbound follow up calls.
- Actively listen to identify customer questions and needs.
- Meet and/or exceed monthly sales goals.
- Deliver a consistently positive customer experience in a highly ethical and professional manner.
- Have the flexibility to adapt to new processes rapidly.
- Customer Service
- Inside Sales (3 years of experience is required)
- Medicare Sales (1 year of experience is required)
- Medicare Compliance
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.