Randstad is actively recruiting an experienced Senior HR Advisor to work with one of our clients for a seasonal need and provide sound HR judgement and knowledge to support internal team members. This position will start Work From Home as well! If you are interested in this position, please apply online and schedule a time to speak with one of our recruiters!
- Provide exceptional customer service experience to internal team members in regards to their HR inquiries
- Provide helpful resources in the face of ambiguity and to find solutions to HR issues
- Champion process improvement in regards to HR processes
- HR Advisor (3 years of experience is required)
- HR Theories (3 years of experience is required)
- Handling Confidential Information
- Interpersonal Skills
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.