Seeking an experieced CSR with order processing, pricing and possible manufacturing experience as a csr or inside sales rep. This position is direct hire and is compensated well. The company is large but the location is small with just 6 people total. There is room for growth as things start to reopen.
- Provide high level customer service for Culinary & Industries clients.
- Supports Education and MJL/UK needs to ensure smooth operation.
- Edits orders received for price and nomenclature.
- Informs customers of unit prices, shipping dates anticipated delays and any additional information requested by the customer.
- Processes and enters orders into computer system.
- Evaluates orders to determine if credit hold is warranted, based on established guidelines.
- Processes orders for credit card payments.
- Specifies to shipping department any special labeling requirements for orders and any additional supplies needed for order fulfillment.
- Records or files copy of orders received.
- Ensures that quotes are processed through the quoting process in a timely manner.
- Processes new customer account requests; maintains and implements changes to existing customer accounts.
- Authorizes and processes Return Authorizations (“RA”).
- Assists with international accounts (Mexico & Puerto Rico).
- Customer Service
- Telephone Etiquette
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Data Entry
- detail oriented (3 years of experience is preferred)
- pricing (3 years of experience is preferred)
- placing orders (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.