Are you looking for the next steps in your professional career? A major food distributor is looking for an Adminstrative Customer Service Representative. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The person we are looking for is courteous, professional and provides prompt service to customers. Must be able to handle all customer service duties including order taking, customer complaints, delivery appointments, pick up requests, and support online ordering. This is a fast-paced environment with a lot of moving parts. So your ability to multi-task is essential.
- Ensures customer food and equipment orders are processed timely and accurately into the system, confirming all orders are complete, and coordinating daily tasks/communicating out of stock items.
- Processes labels and generates pick lists as needed.
- Contacts all stores on call list and enters customer orders daily.
- Continuously keeps updated with product knowledge and current marketing programs in order to effectively assist the customer.
- Assists customers with add-ons/special deliveries and will calls by ensuring order is received by warehouse personnel in a timely manner.
- Processes accurate orders, billing and check remittance.
- Daily scanning of Proof of Delivery (POD) invoices.
- Ensures credit memos are issued in a precise and timely manner.
- Schedules receiving appointments.
- Scheduling Appointments
- Problem Solving
- Answering Phones
- Customer Service
- Order Processing
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.