Our client, located off Trinity Blvd and Amon D Carter Blvd is seeking mail room/mail extractor associates for a temp to hire opportunity! This position may start part-time with a potential of being full-time or be a full-time position.
Candidates will be responsible for sorting, opening, researching, and quality control of Lockbox remittance items, such as checks/invoices. This is a physical job, with long periods of sitting and some standing/walking required in an extremely fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
The pay is temporarily increased to $14.00/hr from the original $13.00/hr.
In addition, regardless of what shift you're interested in - you may be asked to attend a week of training AND pass an exam to continue the rest of this opportunity before being moved to your preferred shift hours.
- Operating Imaging/Extraction Equipment (I-Tran, IBML, OPEX 7200, OPEX 150)
- Ensuring all items that were imaged have been accounted for through additional processes including stapling, Quick Stat, check cataloging, and boxing
- Lifting, stacking and moving tubs, trays, and racks
- Transporting tubs and racks within the automated processing area and to other functional areas
- Performing routine maintenance/cleaning functions on equipment
- Interacting with other operational staff and management effectively
- Maintaining individual and site productivity and quality standards
- Contributing to the team's goals along with individual responsibilities
- Working in all areas/departments of production as needed
- Making judgment calls regarding routine duties but refer non-routine situations to a supervisor and/or manager
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 20lbs
- standing for 4 hours at one time
- Production Control
- communication skills
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 3 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.