Interested in starting a new career? Come join this team of Customer Service Representatives (Health Concierge) providing services for Health and Welfare Benefits Administration to participants. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! If you would like to be able to work from home for the next few months, this is the right fit for you! There may be a need to come into the office in the future, must be within a comfortable commute to High Point, NC 27265.
Internet connectivity requirements are:
- Required minimum speed is 25 MB download speed and 3 MB upload speed.
- DSL or Broadband is required. WiFi, WiMax, Satellite, and/or Hotspots are not acceptable.
- Internet connection must be Broadband and not via cellular or wireless hotspot.
- Working from retail (such as Starbucks) internet sources or from outside your home office is not permitted.
- A Home Router with wired link to PC. The PC connection must be a wired connection and not wireless.
- A quiet environment free of distraction, television noise, door bells, pets, family members is necessary. If children are at home, they must have other dedicated supervision.
- Private space to take calls
- High speed internet
As a Health Concierge you will answer incoming calls and chats from customers regarding their health insurance benefits, reviewing options, and troubleshooting issues. In addition, you will document information into a client system to track customer interactions and solutions. We are a metric driven team and expect our teams to reach daily activity and quality goals. Top performing individuals and teams are recognized every day for their accomplishments. For this position, you must be able to work an 8.5 hour shift between the hours of 7am and 12am EST. There may be a need to come into the office in the future, must be within a comfortable commute to High Point, NC 27265.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Adapting to Change
- Telephone Etiquette
- Organizational Skills
- communication skills
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 12 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.