Do you have experience in administrative work? Are you knowledgeable in the Customer Service field? You can use both of those skills in this Administrative Assistant position. We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity at growing firm. It is a team-oriented environment where there is a lot of room to take on new tasks and grow with the business.
- Administer support and audit processes related to the contractor relations team and IBO/IC onboarding, certification, virtual facilitators and invoice payment and or issue resolution
- English and Spanish communication required
- Monitor and report business trends
- Communicate with various levels of the organization
- Support new client program implementations in cooperation with business operations.
- Develop & maintain professional relationships with candidates to ensure smooth transition through the sourcing process
- Collaboratively work with multiple departments to determine and fill targeted business needs & program skills
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 2 hrs of overtime per week
- Microsoft Office
- Maintaining Records
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.