Do you have excellent communication skills? Are you a friendly and motivated individual who loves working in a fast paced environment?
Randstad is working with multiple small and large companies to hire a Receptionist within the Birmingham metro area. An ideal candidate is comfortable on the phone, has great computer skills, and has exemplary customer service skills.
If you are ready to hear more about this opportunity, please apply now!
- Greet clients and customers
- Answer and direct calls to correct individuals or take messages when necessary
- Assist with ordering and maintaining office supplies
- Process and track invoices and packages that are sent out
- Electronic filing and create documents using MS Word
- Mail Distribution
- Answering Phones
- Customer Service
- Administrative Duties
- Greeting Customers
- Clerical Work
- Ordering Supplies
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.