Randstad is currently recruiting for a Legal Administrative Assistant for a leave of absence. The position will be for a legal firm located in Southern Indiana.
The position will last until the end of the year. Candidate must have administrative experience ideally in the government or legal industries. Pay is $15/hour. Position will be located onsite. Hours will be Monday- Friday, 8am-4pm.
- Provides administrative support
- Enter testimonies to maintain court record
- Enter orders to the public record
- Enter court hearing information into system
- Perform clerical and filing tasks
- Answering Phones
- Written Communication
- Microsoft Office
- Administrative Duties
- Handling Confidential Information
- Legal Administrative Assistant
- Data Entry
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.