Do you have a positive attitude and cheerful disposition? Are you a self-starter and have a superb ability to pay attention? If so, we are looking for you. We're hiring an Administrative Assistant to join our mortgage banking client's team in Irvine, CA. The ideal candidate for this position is organized, resourceful, and a good problem solver.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for general clerical functions including correspondence, mail distribution, supply ordering, and filing. You will help maintain complex schedules, prepare reports, presentations and prepare for meetings. You will also maintain office equipment and supplies. Microsoft Excel, Word, and power point skills will be critical to the success of this role.
- Manage the front desk of the office
- Greet guests and employees
- Manage vendor relationships, and coordinate ordering and stocking office supplies, snacks, and coffee
- Order lunch for executives
- Track all incoming packages and mail
- Manage and update IT requests (Equipment logs)
- Organize bi-annual fire drills
- Assist HR with I9 verification
- Manage parking and new hires
- Work on various tasks/projects as needed
- Update inventory log
- Ship equipment as needed
- Make coffee in both office suites
- Administrative Duties
- Scheduling Appointments
- Maintaining Calendars
- Answering Phones
- Transcribing Notes
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.