Are you ready to start a new career? Do you have experience in medical billing, specifically women’s health? If yes, we encourage you to apply to this position! Randstad is excited to speak with you about a Medical Billing Representative position that is available for our East End Healthcare client. This is a full-time, contract-to-hire position. Candidates must have experience using Greenway Intergy software.
- Posts medical encounters for all patients
- Prepares medical claims for electronic filing or paper claims.
- Posts payments for specified area, bills secondary insurance and transfers balances to patient responsibility.
- Follows-up on all unpaid, denies and/or rejected claims; identifies and resolves issues with third party payers.
- Forwards Explanation of Benefits (EOB) to billing specialist responsible for filing secondary insurance billings.
- Maintains EOB files in the billing office.
- Works any unpaid claims over 60 days.
- Assists manager in maintaining current coding updates and fee schedule changes.
- Answers patient inquiries by telephone. Mail, or in person.
- Medical Software
- Claims Processing
- Analytical Thinking
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Office
- Payment Acceptance
- Medical Terminology
- Women Health (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.