Are you experienced in E-Commerce with a background in shipping and receiving? This may be an excellent opportunity for you! We are currently seeking Ecommerce manager who can lead everyday tasks for a leading luxury plumbing supplier in Freeport, New York.
This position requires a minimum of 2 years experience in a management role and candidates must have worked in E-commerce prior to working in this role.
Candidates must have experience using online selling programs such as Amazon, Ebay or Shopify.
- Manage, coach and guide customer service/fulfillment agents
- Assist in hiring and training customer service reps and shipping staff
- Keep up with new sales channels, company products and services
- Analyze operational data and performance metrics
- Ensure that processes, procedures and checklists are being implemented correctly
- Document and quantify obstacles and gaps in order-fulfillment process and escalate to management
- Work with HR and management to resolve CS staff issues
- Basic Troubleshooting for problem orders
- Lead department meetings
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- standing for 5 hours at one time
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- E-Commerce (2 years of experience is required)
- Shipping (2 years of experience is required)
- Operations (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Managing (2 years of experience is required)
- Preparing Agendas
- Answering Phones
- Maintaining Calendars
- Vendor Management
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Manager
Working hours: 7 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.