A highly rated medical center in New Haven,Conneticut is hiring for skilled a Registered Nurse. The Registered Nurse is responsible for guiding and supervising assigned nursing personnel in delivering patient care. The RN will collaborate with nurses, physicians, and other health care professionals in the delivery of patient care.
- Ensures that patients experience reasonable, maximum relief of withdrawal and acute medical/surgical symptoms. Delivers effective nursing care for chronic medical and psychiatric conditions, calling upon medical and psychiatric resources, as needed.
- Assess and appropriately address the medical needs of patients from any level of care, including potential admissions, as defined in the RN scope of practice.
- Provides medication education to clients, including intended effects and actual side effects of prescribed medications. Evaluates clients for actual effects on routine basis, seeking timely modification of medication orders when desired effects are not achieved and documents timely.
- Ensures negative outcomes to withdrawal are minimized. Monitors and reports any negative outcomes, as per policy.
- nursing (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 3 PM - 11 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.