Do you have an ability to work in a fast-paced production-based environment, supporting a Human Resources department? My office is actively recruiting for a dedicated and experienced Payroll Clerk to assist in streamlining time cards for expeditious payroll processing for bi-weekly pay cycles. Bring your stellar administrative experience to this high-volume office and make an immediate impact.
- Friday - Sunday & Tuesday, 9 AM - 5:45 PM
- Monday, 7 AM - 5 PM
Skills required for Human Resources Admin opportunity:
- 3 + years of Payroll Experience, including working in a Workday, Insperity, or ADP-based platform
- Associate's Level degree or comparable employment experience is a PLUS
- Previous HRIS Management and Payroll experience
- Analytical, detailed, and professional demeanor
- Personable, eager, and bubbly personality is a PLUS!
- Willingness to go above and beyond the essential duties of the position and role;
- Bilingual in Spanish is a PLUS
- Previous rockstar performance and reviews from prior managers.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply to this posting, but please note that many applications come through our ATS daily. If you would like to be contacted immediately regarding this role, please email a resume (and optional cover letter) to Ron.Megeath@Randstadusa.com or call our office line at 925-847-9700, where we are available to assist you between 8 AM - 5 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Assist in the weekly collection of payroll and timecards from 300 + production and floor associates in a fast-paced food production environment;
- Process bi-weekly pay cycles for full-time, part-time, exempt and non-exempt employees, contractors and consultants;
- Assist in partnering with Human Resources department and Payroll Managers in adherence to payroll guidelines;
- Process emergency payroll runs for terminated associates and staff;
- Remedy missed punches in an expeditious manner, ensuring timely payment;
- Explain policies and procedures for New Hires in regular orientations for new hires and personnel in the office and warehouse;
- Understanding of FDA requirements in a warehouse and production setting;
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Handling Confidential Information
- Bi-weekly Payroll
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 5:40 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.