A prestigious organization is expanding their Human Resources team! This is a temporary to permanent job opportunity working as a Human Resources Coordinator in White Plains, NY. We are looking for an HR professional with 2 – 3 years of human resources experience; experience with payroll & applicant tracking software a plus! Advanced Excel skills and Bachelor's degree required.
- Serve as the bridge between Payroll and Human Resources and be the first point of contact for Paycom.
- Annual review of data reports from various systems (Paycom, Blackbaud, Directory, etc) and identifying inconsistencies.
- Setup individual Paycom training for new hiring managers and supervisors.
- Organize the Human Resources Sharepoint site.
- Update HR related content on sites, portal, and social media pages.
- Assist with the coordination of HR related employee engagement events.
- Support Director of Human Resources with calendar management and day-to-day office functioning.
- Respond to all email requests (fielding general questions regarding PTO, bereavement, policy clarification, FMLA questions, etc)
- Complete administrative tasks with regard to recruitment including coordinating prescreening/zoom calls with candidates, setting up interviews and schedules for hiring teams, posting new jobs, coordinating reference calls etc.
- human resources (2 years of experience is required)
- applicant tracking system (2 years of experience is required)
- microsoft exel (2 years of experience is required)
- HRIS (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.