Wilmington, DE- A Consulting Firm in Wilmington has an immediate temporary opening for several Customer Service Representatives.-** This position will start off working from home.
This person will be cross trained in the office and be responsible for answering a high volume of inbound calls from Claimants regarding their claim status. The Customer Service Representative will also be responsible for researching claims, entering claim information into company database/Excel, as well as follow up with clients providing claim updates.- The candidate will also be responsible for responding to client emails, data entry, filing, and faxing.
Must have excellent communication skills :and experience in a high volume, fast paced office required. Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am- 5:00pm
You can also either email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or text 267-712-9816.
- 70% of time during the week will be dedicated to answering phone calls from claimants and providing correct and concise guidance
- Data entry in company's database
- Perform analytical review of documentation received
- Review and verify data entered in system
- Following detailed written instructions to make independent decisions on next steps
- Recognize and report discrepancies to Supervisor
- Call Center Support (3 years of experience is required)
- Data Entry (2 years of experience is required)
- Claims Processing
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.