Are you looking for stability in your next career role? A major Auto Finance Company is looking for Early Collections Representatives to join the Customer Accounts team. The Customer Account Specialist will take inbound and make outbound calls for a variety of customer and partner related issues. Located in the heart of Bishop Ranch in San Ramon, right off the freeway and accessible to public transportation. If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity then continue reading.
- Auto-Dialer collections, placing approximately 100 outbound calls per day on accounts overdue by 5 - 29 days on their automobile payment.
- Identify cause of customer delinquency and updating of customers' information by asking questions to identity root cause of delinquencies
- Making manual calls, as needed
- Ability to work in a team environment and fulfill objectives with minimal direct supervision
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task, innovative, proactive and self-directed
- Ability to focus on goals and develop a work plan that produces desired results.
- Must be able to work every other Saturday 8AM-12PM (4 hrs only)
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 4 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Telephone Etiquette
- Typing Skills
- Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 8 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.