Are you a go-getter with a great can-do attitude? Are you the go-to person in the office? We are currently looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join a leading plumbing supply company. Engaged and enthusiastic individuals who are looking to work in a fast paced enviornment are encouraged to apply today!
● Perform daily collection calls, updating collection notes in system.
● Work directly with clients and sales reps to ensure all issues affecting payment are resolved in a timely manner.
● Other duties may be assigned, as needed or required.
● Schedule meetings, events , personal arrangements for the CEO
- Basic Accounts Receivable
- google drive
- microsoft suite
- Time Management
- communication skills
- Organizational Skills
- Problem Solving
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.