Job Responsibilities: • Draft and revise quality assurance procedures. • Obtain internal review and sign-off approvals • Provide editorial support and ensure quality of all document content; focus on clarity, accuracy, and consistency, while maintaining adherence to proper formats and company procedures and guidelines. • Follows the Change Control process for documents generated or revised within Manufacturing. • Initiate and manage document reviews and revision to achieve clear, concise, and accurate instructional documents. • Manage and track the status of documents being drafted or undergoing revision within Manufacturing. • Procure and distribute templates from Document Control for the generation of new documents. • Ensure all work is performed and documented in accordance with existing Company policies and procedures. • Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Ability to interpret quality standards, business process documentation, document control
• Lead continuous improvement through root cause analysis and process improvement
• Interpersonal and communication skills as it relates to functioning as both an external and internal
Customer Service provider
• Ability to function efficiently with little day to day specific task direction
• Be flexible to work any shift and weekends
• Communicate (written and oral) in a professional, sensible, and logical manner
• Effectively operate a computer and understand company provided software
- Maintaining Records
- Quality Control
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.