Do you have thick skin and can work well under pressure with high level executives? We are actively recruiting for a hardowrking and experienced administrative assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Bring your stellar administrative experience to this office and make an impact immediately.
- One (1) year experience in HRIS, recruitment, and troubleshooting.
- Ability to work efficiently and manage workload independently.
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Cloud based software experience.
- Experience with custom reporting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must have demonstrated organizational skills including the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow up in a timely manner
- Be proficient in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems.
- Ability to think strategically and to understand the organization’s needs in order to swiftly identify a solution to support these needs.
- Working knowledge of industry tools.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Maintains full knowledge of all modules of HR-specific technology support, i.e., Recruitment and Onboarding.
- Provides ongoing telephone, online, webinar and in person support.
- Identifies and recommends product customizations, enhancements or workarounds.
- Provides data and reports to address specific tracking, recruiting and training.
- Analyzes, troubleshoots and helps resolve HRIS issues in a timely manner.
- Documents and logs work efforts.
- Provides recommendations to leadership around potential best practices and training on solutions.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Answering Phones
- Organizational Skills
- Administrative Duties
- Customer Service
- Handling Confidential Information
- Microsoft Office
- Problem Solving
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.