Are you passionate about Customer Service? Do you enjoy coaching your team to success? As a Contact Center Supervisor, your focus will be on the overall development and management of Customer Service Representatives. We want your passion for quality and success on our team! Must be able to manage in a virtual environment, and be within a comfortable commute to Fresno CA, 93710
Internet connectivity requirements are:
- Required minimum speed is 25 MB download speed and 3 MB upload speed.
- DSL or Broadband is required. WiFi, WiMax, Satellite, and/or Hotspots are not acceptable.
- Internet connection must be Broadband and not via cellular or wireless hotspot.
- Working from retail (such as Starbucks) internet sources or from outside your home office is not permitted.
- A Home Router with wired link to PC. The PC connection must be a wired connection and not wireless.
- A quiet environment free of distraction, television noise, door bells, pets, family members is necessary. If children are at home, they must have other dedicated supervision.
- High speed internet
- Recruitment of Customer Service staff, as well as processing backgrounds and administrative hiring duties including I9 documents,
- Coach customer service staff on work procedures including but not limited to proper call handling and maintaining call quality standards, ability to coach after live call listening
- Performance management of temporary customer service associates including, call handling metrics, and behavioral observations
- Adherence to Best Practices, Policies, and Procedures to ensure fair and consistent management of all temporary customer service representatives
- Attend training for team members, possibility of handling customer chats for busy days
- Technical support for system and equipment access as needed.
- Chat support for agents and leadership
- reporting and payroll
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working up to 6 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Adapting to Change
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 5 AM - 9 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.