Would you say you have experience providing world class customer service? We have a local waste management and recycling company that is in need of someone with your expertise. This is a high volume and fast paced environment where you will be working be required to multi-task efficiently. You will follow up with customers via phone, email and fax to retrieve any necessary information.
- Place outbound telephone calls to Consumers regarding delinquent accounts and negotiate repayment options.
- Field inbound telephone calls from Consumers regarding delinquent accounts and negotiate repayment options.
- Update collection notes and change account statuses based on established procedures
- Participate in regular meetings and communicate opportunities for process improvement.
- Must have experience MS Excel as it will be an essential part of your day-to-day. (Testing Required)
- Must be able to type minimum 40 WPM. (Testing Required)
- All other duties as assigned.
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Collections (2 years of experience is required)
- Basic Software Skills
- Typing Skills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.