This is a remote customer service role and only local resumes will be considered because you will be required to visit the office at times.
The ideal candidate will be available during the week and either Saturday or Sunday. One weekend day is always required.
You must have wifi at home and the ability to work from home!
Job Duties Include but is not limited to:
· Assisting customers in telephone sales and online support through Live Chat and E-Mail
· Selling extended service protection plans and product installations on selected merchandise
· Offer excellent customer support for customer’s who have purchased items on website or showrooms
· Review of online orders to provide online fraud protection
· Tracking and expediting orders on a daily basis
· Direct customers to product information resources, including those available on the Internet
· Gain knowledge of current and new products with the ability to communicate their features and benefits to customers
· Attend product and sales training meetings as requested by sales management
The essential functions of this role include:
- Customer Service
- Typing Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.