Are you looking for the next steps in your Customer Service career? Take the first one by applying to be a Customer Service Representative for an outstanding employer in Rutherford County. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of excellent customer service, this opportunity is perfect for you. The ideal candidate has at least 2 years of experience in a call center setting, and is able to stay focused in a fast-paced work environment.
Temp to Hire; $16/hour
- Answer inbound calls in a fast-paced environment
- Take customer orders; authorize product returns
- Customer service regarding warranty and pricing issues
- Provide status updates on orders and replacement parts
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Inbound call center (2 years of experience is required)
- Call Center Support
- Active Listening
- Data Entry
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.