WORK FROM HOME! Agency seeking energetic call center agents to answer incoming calls and respond to customer inquiries.
• 1 year of customer service experience required
• Must be within the state of Texas
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
• Must possess your own computer, USB headset and high speed internet with hardwire capability.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced work environment
• Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
• Schedule, modify, and cancel reservations as requested with the highest degree of accuracy.
• Answer calls from customers to learn about and address their needs and manage other issues with products or services.
• Perform logistics troubleshooting and confirm resolution with the customer, approaching each call with a “one-call resolution” mindset.
• Respond professionally and efficiently to customers, explain possible solutions, and ensure that customer’s feel supported and valued.
• Engage in active listening with customers, confirm or clarify information and de-escalate issues, as needed.
• Utilize software, databases, and tools appropriately.
• Understand and strive to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent, consistent customer service.
• Update customer record with specific details of each call.
• Attend training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Typing Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Call Center Support
- Customer Service
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 8 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.