Our Concord NH based client is expanding rapidly and looking to bring on a Director of Billing to manage the team. The Director is responsible for the coordination of the daily operational activities of the billing department to assure standards are met and electronic and manual claim filing process is completed efficiently and accurately. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide management support to staff to ensure payments are accurately posted to client accounts, timely follow-up with insurance companies and program staff.
- Oversee billing processes each week for various funding sources
- Assist in month-end close for revenue cycle.
- Oversee recruitment of, and training for new and existing staff members as needed, as well as maintaining relationships within the organization.
- Perform quality assurance checks on accounts to verify accuracy for proper billing.
- Create and maintain accurate and updated department processes and training materials.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience overseeing an accounts receivable department for a health care practice or community mental health center preferred; A/R experience in behavioral health is also preferred.
- Relevant experience in medical or behavioral health-related agency is required.
- Familiarity with Medicaid including but not limited to insurance policies, plans, coordination of benefits and benefit limitations is preferred.
- Ability to utilize current and changing technologies is required.
- Maintains the billing process of assigned areas of responsibility (governmental or commercial) to provide effective electronic claim filing strategies.
- Ensures billing policies and procedures are followed by billing department staff.
- Set goals and objectives, prioritize special projects and review insurance and billing status reports.
- Medical Terminology
- Analytical Thinking
- Verbal Communication
- Medical Software
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.