Great opportunity for experience Mortgage Underwriters to "Work From Home" during this pandemic. $42 hr, M-F, 8am - 5pm. Our client provides residential mortgage BPO services to third party financial institutions. This position is long term with the possibility of going permanent after 9 months. Must be able to pass clients background and drug screening.
- The ideal candidate will have over Three to Four years of experience independently underwriting residential mortgage loans, expert analytical skills with DU & LP experience
- Underwrites mortgage loan applications and evaluates loans in order to maximize organizational profit and minimize risk or loss.
- Responsible for ensuring all documentation meets program and AUS requirements
- Reviews and validates income and asset documentation
- Reviews AUS findings
- Issues underwriting decision and notifications of clear to close
- Reviews all credit documentation
- Reviews and approves all Trusts
- Ensure adherence to any client overlays
- Mortgage Insurance certs
- Issues Denials and 2nd tier manager reviews
- Suspend file if credit decisions are unable to be rendered
- Underwriting mortgage loans (2 years of experience is required)
- Reviewing POA
- Empower experience
- Standard mortgage concepts (2 years of experience is required)
- Statistical skills
- excellent mathematical skills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.