Would you say you have experience providing world class customer service? Can you speak fluently in both French and English? We have a manufacturing eye-wear company that is in need of someone with your expertise. This is a high volume and fast paced environment where you will be working off of 2 computer screens and will be required to multi-task efficiently. You will follow up with customers via phone, email and fax to retrieve any necessary information.
This company is the global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Their wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 7,200 retail stores across the globe. Their wholesale business is the home to global brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, and many of the top fashion house brands. Their leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision Target and Optical.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Customer Service Representative provides high quality multi-channel (telephonic, chat, email, social media) support and problem resolution to customers (in French) each day, in a manner that meets or exceeds defined department objectives to protect and increase retail revenues and enhance the overall customer experience. Additionally, the Customer Service Representative initiates the escalation process for unresolved customer problems.
- High School or equivalent
- Fluent/Native French Speaker
- Ability to produce quality and professional written correspondence with customers
- Ability to demonstrate and perform basic math
- Customer service orientation
- Intermediate PC knowledge, working knowledge of Windows operating systems, proficient with Microsoft Office, fluent with Internet and mainstream web browsers
- Commitment to providing resolution to customer issues on the first contact
- Speaking to customers in French and English
- Assist both french and english speaking customers telephonically and non-telephonically with service and support issues.
- Resolves problems utilizing department tools, resources, business judgment and expertise, and appropriate partnerships with field/stores resulting in increased customer satisfaction and retention.
- Acts as a positive role models by demonstrating continuous performance improvement, solid business skills and support of department and company objectives.
- Ensures productivity, revenue generation, and quality levels are met in order to meet and exceed customer and retail expectations.
- Uses courteous and professional language.
- Works effectively in a team environment.
- Creates a win-win resolution to problems.
- Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Typing Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Call Center Support
- Basic Software Skills
- Data Entry
- french (4 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.