Does the idea of an open, challenging, and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? A vacuum sealing technology company is looking for a customer service representative to join the team in Fremont CA. The Customer Service Specialist will take inbound and make outbound calls for a variety of customer and partner-related issues. The ideal candidate has previous experience with purchase orders and data entry with impeccable writing and communication skills. If this sounds like you please apply!
- Accept all incoming telephone inquiries directed by customers and other outside individuals.
- Provide product ordering assistance to customers as required.
- Provide quotations in a timely manner
- Enter sales orders/RMA's into the company computer system as required.
- Maintain control of weekly backlog report
- Maintain a satisfactory level of weekly orders entered.
- Maintain a satisfactory level of weekly sales revenue.
- Maintain a satisfactory level of weekly product quotations.
- Submit log of orders/revenue and quotes at the end of every week.
- Provide file maintenance to Customer DataBase
- Access sales related information as required to provide customer assistance as well as production/collections assistance.
- Customer Service (3 years of experience is required)
- Data Entry (3 years of experience is required)
- Telephone Etiquette
- Typing Skills (3 years of experience is required)
- communication skills (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.