I have a Patient Account Manager (PAM) position available in Northeast Philadelphia. Must have experiece within the medical field to apply. If you feel you qualify and are interested in the position please schedule an interview and send your resume to email@example.com. I look forward to speaking with you!
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required including computer skills/level.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to exercise judgment and make decisions
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with patients, physicians, clients, coworkers, and management staff
- Ability to perform in a high productivity, fast-paced environment
- Ability to document accurately and concisely
- Excellent phone and computer skills
- Ability to maintain sensitive information in confidence
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize diverse responsibilities
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel
- Organized and detail-oriented
- High school diploma and at least one year of post-secondary education
- Knowledge of anatomy and medical code is a plus
- Patient Support
- Data Entry
- Oral Communication
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.