Are you a friendly and motivated individual who loves working in a fast paced environment? If so, we are looking for a multifaceted individual who can successfully multi-task the day to day responsibilities of a mortgage loan processor. We are looking for someone who is comfortable on the phone, has great computer skills, and 2 years of experience in the mortgage industry.
- Process files from opening through closing of each loan. Take ownership of loan files once received from mortgage loan officer. Be primary contact for all parties involved in the process of the mortgage loan.
- Assemble all loan documents necessary to meet the underwriting guidelines for the particular loan program in process. Obtain the necessary documents from the customer to meet Automated Underwriting System findings.
- Review all documents for accuracy and completeness and determine the documentation necessary to be included in mortgage loan file.
- Check Vendor screen for completeness
- Other tasks assigned
- mortgage loan processing (2 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office
- loan documentation
- bank terminology
- recent mortgage processing (2 years of experience is required)
- recent loan documentation (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.