Randstad is currently assisting in the search for a Mortgage Loan Processor for an organization in Overland Park, KS! This is a company with great culture and benefits including work from home! The right candidate for this role has been a Loan Processor for 3-5 years, has Encompass software knowledge and knows the ins and outs of the industry!
- Open loan application files within designated time frame and update LOS daily to ensure accuracy of reporting.
- Gathers necessary documents to process loans and analyzes credit, capacity and collateral to investor requirements.
- When additional information is needed from the borrower, Loan Originator, or Realtor the Processor is to be proactive in contacting necessary parties to obtain information to insure commitment and closing dates are met.
- Responsible for completely pre-underwriting loans utilizing Underwriting Condition Sheet and AUS findings prior to submission for final underwriting. Proactively researches investor guidelines to ensure accurate processing of the file.
- Accountable for delivering a complete file to closing with all prior to closing conditions cleared in a timely manner and the necessary pre-closing documents requested.
- Responsible for clearing suspense issues and responding to Quality Control issues related to their job function.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 15 hrs of overtime per week
- Encompass (3 years of experience is required)
- Loan Processor (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.