A logisitics company located in Lexngton, KY is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their team. This position is responsible for providing customers with high quality, professional customer service with a special emphasis on communications, problem solving, inventory control, and interpersonal skills.
- Assists customers on all issues, acts as a liaison between the customer and personnel, answers questions, offers solutions, and researches issues in a timely and positive manner.
- Accurate input and verification of merchandise receipts on a timely basis.
- Issue invoices to the customer on a timely basis, which reflect the current contract rates.
- Generating cycle counts, verifying the inventory, reconciling all differences and maintaining a detailed inventory in the interest of the customer
- Processing customer orders on a timely and accurate basis according to customer request.
- Coordinates all special projects between the customer and personnel.
- Customer Service
- Typing Skills
- Basic Software Skills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.